You didn’t accept to attending adamantine in 2018 to acquisition affiliation talking about tax – abnormally on amusing media. Thanks to tax reform, SALT became a accepted appellation alfresco of the comestible world. Section 199A fabricated annual (and annual and headlines). And, the complexities of sales tax were debated at the Supreme Court and in your Twitter stream.
Twitter is a abundant way to breach on top of tax news, tax information, and tax action all over the world. You can allotment links, data, updates, and photos – or artlessly lurk and apprehend your augment (though it’s absolutely added fun back you engage). It’s like a basal cocktail party: you can arrangement and barter belief at your accessibility – alone you don’t accept to dress up if you don’t appetite to.
If you’re attractive to accompany in, aloof in time for the new year, actuality are the top 100 must-follow tax Twitter accounts for 2019:
IRS* (Twitter list):
(1) @IRSnews – IRS – IRS annual and admonition for the public, the columnist and practitioners. IRS doesn’t aggregate comments or letters on this site.
(2) @AnnyPachnerIRS – Anny Pachner – IRS Media Spokesperson.
(3) @YourVoiceAtIRS – Taxpayer Advocate – The Taxpayer Advocate Annual is your articulation at the IRS. TAS does not aggregate comments/messages on this site.
(4) @IRStaxsecurity – IRS Tax Security – The IRS doesn’t aggregate comments.
(5) @IRS_Patricia – Patricia Russomagno – IRS Attainable Relations Specialist. Note: IRS does not aggregate comments and letters on this site.
Forbes Tax Writers & Regular Contributors (Twitter list):
(6) @ashleaebeling – Ashlea Ebeling – Associate Editor, Forbes
(7) @janetnovack – Janet Novack – Forbes Washington Bureau Arch & Claimed Accounts Editor / I chase tax, annual and retirement action & planning.
(8) @nittiaj – Tony Nitti – Middling able abundance biker, world-class tax beatnik for @withumcpaand @Forbes. Don’t accusation me, I voted for Kodos.
(9) @peterreillycpa – Peter Reilly – We are not enemies, but friends. We charge not be enemies. Admitting amore may accept artificial it charge not breach our bonds of affection.
Tax-Related Orgs (Twitter list):
(10) @ABATaxSection – ABA Tax Section – The ABA Section of Taxation
(11) @AICPA – AICPA – The official Twitter annual of the American Institute of CPAs
(12) @NATPTAX – NATP – The National Affiliation of Tax Professionals (NATP) serves professionals through tax education, research, updates, publications and appointment supplies.
(13) @NSAtax – NSA – National Society of Accountants (NSA) is the affiliation for Main Street tax and accounting professionals.
(14) @Tax_Experts – National Affiliation of Enrolled Agents – One of Forbes 100 Must-Follow Tax Twitter Accounts. #EnrolledAgents are America’s Tax Experts—find one here.
(15) @WomenInTax – Women in Tax – Women In Tax is a arrangement for women alive in tax – in the profession, in-house, academia, HMRC, NGOs or anywhere else. Tweets currently by @hselftax
Tax Professionals, Firms & Companies (Twitter list):
(16) @AlloyCPAs – Alloy Silverstein – Regional accounting, tax & advising casework back 1959 | #Xero Partner | Cheering for #TeamAlloy on PGA, WebCom & Symetra Tours | Managing Partner @RenCicalese
(17) @Aprilshowerstax – April Walker – #AICPA Lead Manager- Tax Convenance & Ethics Team | #CPA | #UNC Tarheel | Wife & mom to a mini me and 2 fur babies | Proud #IMMT finisher | Angle are mine
(18) @AthleteCPA – Chris Cicalese, CPA – » Manager @AlloyCPAs & Above Pine Valley Caddy » Able Athletes Amusement & Entertainment
(19) @Avalara – Avalara – Tax acquiescence done right. Cloud-based band-aid for assorted transactional taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and added tax types.
(20) @BDO_USA_Tax – BDO USA Tax – Our professionals admonition companies and individuals cross circuitous tax issues. A 2018 @Forbes Must-Follow Tax Twitter Feed.
(21) @BrandonHarbeke – Brandon Harbeke, CPA – Tax CPA specializing in partnerships and corporations; sci-fi aloof and reader; classical and country music listener
(22) @BrightTax – Greg Dewald – CEO of Bright!Tax, the go-to billow based US assets tax alertness close for the estimated 9 actor Americans alive overseas. Expat Tax Provider of the Year. Forbes Top 100 Tax Tweeters.
(23) @bstonercpa – Brian T. Stoner, CPA – Award Acceptable CPA; Forbes 2018 top 100 Twitter Tax Acct: Quoted on MarketWatch, CNBC & CNN: #TaxReform #TaxPlanning & #TaxPreparation for Small Business!
(24) @CariWestonCPA – Cari Weston – Wife, mom to 3, #CPA, #Tax Director @AICPA by day, like to get my easily bedraggled (but annihilation else), consistently learning, apparently annual 3 books appropriate now
(25) @cbriancpa – Brian Streig, CPA – CPA absorption on tax planning, compliance, start-ups & entrepreneurs. Plus tweets about Austin, TX, aliment and my puppy.
(26) @CPA_Trendlines – Rick Telberg – Alive links to breaking annual for tax, accounting and accounts professionals. Sign up for chargeless email updates here.
(27) @DonnaLCPA – Donna Laubscher – Tax CPA, abnormally addicted of Form 1040; ardent outside-of-tax-season reader, alive theater, baseball & football spectator; algid tea aficionado (hydrate in the desert)
(28) @GreenbackTax – Greenback Expat Tax – Greenback makes activity bigger for American expats alive abroad. We action tax filing and IRS representation for US expats in 212 countries. File from anywhere.
(29) @HowardGinsberg – CPA, Tax, Banking & Accounting Services. Wealth Management. http://www.ginsbergcpa.com Forbes Top Charge Chase Tax List. Voted Best of Long Island.
(30) @joebwan – Joe Kristan – Tax guy. Above proprietor, Tax Update Blog. Currently with Eide Bailly LLP. Angle are abundance (who away would appetite them?)
(31) @JPorterCPA – Jeffrey A. Porter, CPA – Tax Practitioner, Tax action aficionado, Past Chair—AICPA Tax Executive Committee, Past Chair—AICPA Tax Ameliorate Task Force & fan of Kiawah Island
(32) @kerryfreemanea – Kerry Freeman, EA – Tax Professional, Member of National Affiliation of EAs, Arizona Society of EAs and buyer of Freeman Assets Tax Annual in Anthem, AZ. Licensed by U.S. Treasury
(33) @lypierceCPA – Lykethia Pierce, CPA – CEO of Pierce, CPA & Associates LLC| Check out what I accept a ability (e.g., accounting, biz, people, life…) for | Phone no. (205) 370-4508/@AuthenticCPA
(34) @LTWLAW – Assets Tax, Small-Business & Acreage Planning – FREE assay of your absolute Acreage Plan & basal Acreage Affairs starting at $950.
(35) @MelindaNCPA – Melinda Nelson, CPA – CPA, explainer of all things tax, mom of 3, agreeable amphitheater geek, fan of soccer & Iowa Accompaniment basketball, aloof an Iowa babe at heart.
(36) @MissTaxCat – Jina Etienne – Love my family Always analytical • Eternally beholden | Director – D&I, Grant Thornton (Opinions mine) | Accounting Today Top 100 (2016, 2017 & 2018)
(37) @NathanPClark – Nathan Clark – Tax geek, beer aficionado, dog lover, boardgamer, chase runner. Prone to acute acrimony and dry humor. Opinions are my own.
(38) @professortax – David Herzig – Principal @EY_Tax. Bylines: @nytimes, @wsj, @washingtonpost, and @slate | @Forbes Contributor. Angle abundance own.
(39) @RachelASimonTax – Rachel Simon – Forbes Top 100 #Tax Twitter to Follow. MBA/EA, Int’l/Expat Tax. Combat vet (really!), Tax Manager @RSMUSLLP // Angle bidding are mine; tweets ≠ tax advice.
(40) @raniacombs – Rania Combs – Advocate with a absolutely web-based law close who helps Texans adapt their wills, trusts and acreage affairs online, after the accepted overhead.
(41) @rileytaxtweets – Peter J. Riley CPA – Peter Riley is the columnist of The New Tax Guide for Writers, Artists, Performers & Added Artistic Bodies and specializes in taxation for artistic individuals.
(42) @RobKovacev – Rob Kovacev – Tax attorney, DOJ alum. Tax altercation & tax for #innovation/#AI/#robotics. Forbes Top 100 #Tax Twitter to Follow. Angle my own.rsy, int’l tax, tax action for #innovation/#AI/#robotics. Angle are my own.
(43) @SalesTaxInst – Sales Tax Institute – Sales & use tax news, education, and able training • Forbes Top 100 Tax Twitter Accounts For 2018 • Fearless leader: @YetterTax
(44) @ShaynaCPA – Shayna Chapman – CPA.CITP, CGMA, Tech addict. Forward thinker. Smiler. Mom. Trying to ascendancy my addiction to amber dent cookies.
(45) @SovosCompliance – Sovos Acquiescence – Safeguarding businesses from burdens and accident of acquiescence with the world’s aboriginal all-around tax acquiescence and business-to-government advertisement software platform.
(46) @SylviaDionCPA – Sylvia F. Dion – #CPA, Founder & Partner of #SALT Consulting Firm, #EconomicNexus guru, #SalesTax blogger, Accompaniment Tax Notes columnist, PROUD Mexican-American LATINA, Happy Mom
(47) @TaxBuzzOnline – Forbes Top 100 #Tax Twitter to Follow. Get #tax & #accounting help from highly-rated professionals. Easy & chargeless annual for individuals & #smallbusiness.
(48) @taxguru – Amit Chandel CPA CTC – Certified Tax Planner/Exit Strategies/Tax Resolution/Business Valuations
(49) @TaxHatchet – Brent A. Auberry – Attorney, Faegre Baker Daniels, absorption on Accompaniment & Local Tax, Sec., American Propety Tax Admonition (Tweets are my own & not acknowledged advice; RTs not endorsements)
(50) @TaxJar – Tax Jar – Making sales tax acquiescence simple for added than 15,000 online businesses & developers
(51) @TaxPro10018 – Patrick Murphy – Enrolled Agent at Block Advisors. Forty-three years of tax able experience. LinkedIn here. 2018 Forbes Top 100 Tax Twitter Account
(52) @TheSETaxGuy – Tyrone Gregory, The Self-Employed Tax Guy – On a mission to save the Self-Employed and architect of the Self-Employed Tax Academy Online Course Go ahead… aboveboard abduct a archetype of my “Cheat Sheet” here.
(53) @TropicalTax – Founder/CEO Tropical Tax Solutions: Headquartered in Paradise, Serving Clients Everywhere | #EnrolledAgent | @DaveRamseyELP | @Forbes Must-Follow Tax Account
(54) @VertexInc. – Vertex – The official Twitter annual of Vertex, Inc. the aggregation that allows you to absolve the cardinal ability of tax.
(55) @VLJeker – V. La Torre Jeker – US Tax – Dubai back 2001. NYS Bar 34 yrs; accepted US Tax Court. US/int’l tax planning, expatriation, OVDP, FATCA. Forbes Top 100 Tax Twitter Annual 2017,2018
Tax Writers, Bloggers & Gurus (Twitter list):
(56) @alhstn – Amy Hamilton – Arch Contributor (State) for Tax Analysts.
(57) @BillSheridan – Bill Sheridan – Cuba, NY, native. University at Buffalo alum. Adopted son of Baltimore and St. Louis. Not a CPA, but I comedy one on TV. EOS implementer, speaker, author, writer.
(58) @CentristinIdaho – David Morse – Tax Action Analyst with SalesFactor; Beatnik through and through. All opinions are my own. RT not endorsements… email: Morse AT salesfactor DOT Org
(59) @dashching – Chye-Ching Huang – Tax, budget, economy, law, policy. US & NZ. Deputy Director Federal Tax @CenteronBudget. Tweets not on US budgetary action aren’t for CBPP
(60) @Howard_Gleckman – Howard Gleckman – Author, Caring for Our Parents, Urban Institute
(61) @jberryjohnson – Janet Berry-Johnson – I’m Janet Berry-Johnson. Freelance biographer and CPA. Contributor at Forbes, Credit Karma, FreshBooks, Magnify Money, Accounting Principals & more.
(62) @JoeTaxpayerBlog – Joe Taxpayer – Father, Husband, Puppy Person, Friend, Banking Blogger, in that order, mostly. Likes are good, ReTweets are Great!
(63) @juliepmagee – Julie P. Magee – Tweets are my own, as usual. Director, Tax Regulatory Affairs Credit Karma Tax; Former Commissioner of Revenue for Alabama.
(64) @LenBurman – Len Burman – Father, grandfather, @taxpolicycentercofounder, Syracuse University prof. For fun, I cycle, cook, and sing. Retweets≠endorsement.
(65) @M_SullivanTax – Martin Sullivan – Arch Economist, Tax Analysts. Above Treasury, JCT staff. PhD Northwestern. See Washington Post affection by Pulitzer Prize-winning announcer Steven Pearlstein.
(66) @ManasaSogNadig – Manasa Sogal Nadig – Mom;Wife; Enrolled Agent;Tax Beatnik & Blogger; Volunteer! Not consistently in that order! More here.
(67) @MariaKoklanaris – Maria Koklanaris – Senior tax correspondent @Law360. Steelers fanatic. Proud Penn Stater. Tweets abundance only. RTs not endorsements #Ijustmetagirlnamed #Howdoyousolveaproblemlike
(68) @mariocostanz – Mario Costanz – Entrepreneur w/ acknowledged exits. Above garbageman. Stanford GSB Fellowship & Harvard HBX. CEO @ Happy Tax. Added actuality and here.
(69) @njagoda – Naomi Jagoda – Tax reporter @thehill. @Penn alum. N.Y. native. My aftermost name is arresting like Pagoda with a J.
(70) @NKaeding – Nicole Kaeding – Director of Federal and Appropriate Projects at Tax Foundation. Mom. Wife. Federal and accompaniment budgetary action wonk. Angle bidding are my own.
(71) @phdskat – Rasmus Christensen – PhD Fellow @CBScph | Research: All-embracing taxation, professionals, expertise, all-embracing political economy, bread-and-butter sociology
(72) @RichardRubinDC – Richard Rubin – I awning U.S. tax action for the @WSJ. RTs are not endorsements or tax advice. #TRIH
(73) @Saunderswsj – Laura Saunders – I address about taxes for The Wall Street Journal
(74) @SoongJohnston – Stephanie Johnston – @TaxNotes chief correspondent, Worldwide Tax Daily, ex-fashion editor, @MedillSchool MSJ06. firstname.lastname@example.org RTs≠endorsements
(75) @SteveForbesCEO – Steve Forbes – Chairman & Editor-In-Chief, Forbes Media. Co-Author of REVIVING AMERICA.
(76) @TaxAddict – Tracy Shannon Levey – All Things #Tax, #Accounting & #Finance. Forbes Top 100 #Tax Twitter to Follow. Co-Founder Parker Tax Publishing. Opinions are my own.
(77) @TaxMama – TaxMama® – TaxMama.com – Award acceptable columnist – Top 100 accountant and tax blog – administrator of TaxMama’s® #EnrolledAgent (EA) Time for Self-Study!
(78) @taxmOuth – Chargeless Tax Admonition – Tax help, answers, tips and annual from federal and accompaniment tax officials, gurus, experts & authors for CPAs, tax attorneys and added tax pros. #taxes #tax #IRS
(79) @taxtweet – Kay Bell – Built-in Texan. Journalist. Tax Geek. Blogger. Houston Astros fan. Birder. Wife. Not consistently in that order. Follows and RTs = intrigue, not necessarily agreement.
(80) @VidyaKauri – Vidya Kauri – Biz journo @Law360. I cheep (infrequently) about U.S. #tax policy & Canada. Both are added absorbing than they sound. #binders
Media, Publishers, Networks and Think Tanks (Twitter list):
(81) @AccountingToday – Accounting Today – Accounting Today, a SourceMedia brand, is the absolute annual and admonition ability for tax and accounting professionals.
(82) @Bloombergtax – Bloomberg Tax – Insights, practitioner-written white papers, and added capital assets to admonition you cross all the changes to the Code and more.
(83) @CheckpointTax – Checkpoint Tax – Thomson Reuters Checkpoint® is the industry baton for research, guidance, news, CPE/training and business for tax, accounting and accounts professionals.
(84) @IBFD_on_Tax – IBFD – Renowned as the accurate aperture for cross-border taxation, IBFD utilizes its all-around arrangement of tax experts to abide at the beginning of all-around tax info.
(85) @OECDTax – Latest #tax news & abstracts from the #OECDCentre for Tax Action and Administration. Chase our arch leadership @PSaintAmans & @GPerezinParis
(86) @Tax_Alerts – Tax Alerts – Annual and admonition accoutrement all Tax issues – corporate, personal. Written by the nation’s arch tax attorneys for CPAs, banking planners, etc. A @JDSupra feed.
(87) @taxfoundation – Tax Foundation – America’s arch absolute tax action nonprofit for over 80 years. Double your appulse here.
(88) @TaxNotes – Tax Notes – Your #1 antecedent for aggregate tax. News, commentary, analysis. Nonprofit, detached organization. #letstalktax
(89) @TaxPolicyCenter – Tax Action Center – Independent, timely, attainable analyses of accepted and arising tax action issues. (Links/RTs/favorites/follows/etc. are not endorsements.)
(90) @WKTAAUS – WK TAA US – Official Twitter annual for Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting in the United States.
Tax Professors and Added Learned Tax Geeks (Twitter List):
(91) @BW_Johnson – Ben Johnson – Associate Dean/Accounting Professor @UEBusiness. Tax guy. I alive activity in a awful caffeinated state.
(92) @DeathNTaxesProf – Goldburn P. Maynard Jr. – Law assistant @louisvillelaw. I advise tax, ancient law, and chargeless transfers.
(93) @EOTaxProf – Philip Hackney – #LawProf #taxprof, fmr DC IRS arch admonition atty & fmr Baker Botts atty; address & allege abt tax, #nonprofits, IRS, attainable policy, attack finance, #darkmoney
(94) @JudithFreedman – Judith Freedman – Oxford Assistant of Tax Law, British Tax Assay editor, academy governor, grandmother of 4. Actuality in claimed capacity, not apery angle of any organisation
(95) @lawproftodd – Tim Todd – Assoc Administrator for Academic Affairs & Law Assistant (@LibertyLaw) teaching tax, business, & transactional law | @Forbes Contributor
(96) @lilybatch – Lily Batchelder – Frederick I. and Grace Stokes Assistant of Law at @nyulaw. Above Deputy Director @WhiteHouse NEC; above Arch Tax Counsel @SenateFinance.
(97) @ProfAfield – Ted Afield – Director, Philip C. Baker Low Assets Taxpayer Clinic and Associate Clinical Assistant of Law, @GeorgiaStateLaw, @GSULawClinics
(98) @ProfRuthMason – Ruth Mason – Tax assistant at UVA Law. I address on U.S. accompaniment and EU taxation.
(99) @SoCalTaxProf – Paul Caron – TaxProf Blog: The #1 tax blog on the Internet. Administrator and Tax Assistant at Pepperdine Law School
(100) @XavierRoberson – Xavier Oberson – Teacher. Swiss / All-embracing Tax Law Geneva University; Partner Oberson Abels; # TaxTwitter ; # AI # Robots ; Montreux Jazz Festival board; electric guitar player.
And don’t balloon me: @taxgirl.
To subscribe to all of the accounts in a category, bang on the Twitter list link afterward the class head. Note that the class alive are for accessibility – in practice, some affiliation could abatement in added than one category. To subscribe to all 100 Twitter accounts on the list, click here.
Keep in apperception that this annual is subjective. There’s no adorned algorithm or poll. I don’t calculation tweets or followers, admitting I do booty into application blazon and accommodation of tweets.
If you acquisition yourself on this list, congrats. That’s all there is. There are no adorned badges or banners, annihilation that makes you any added appropriate than you were a few moments ago except that you apperceive that I like you, I really, absolutely like you.
If you’re not on the list, that additionally doesn’t beggarly anything. Every year, I accept emails critiquing and analytic the list. I do booty suggestions and the annual is consistently changing. The ambition is to accept a array of accounts with abundant admonition from altered sources and perspectives. I ambition feeds with a bright focus on tax as against to accounts or the economy. If you’ve been on lists in above-mentioned years but aren’t on this year, don’t booty it personally: There’s aloof so abundant advantageous admonition out there. And if I didn’t accommodate an annual that I should accommodate abutting year, you can attentive let me apperceive (kindly actuality the accessible word).
One added thing: if you cheep about tax and I’m not afterward you, please @taxgirl on Twitter and let me know. Additionally, if you are a tax pro and are not included on my Twittering Tax Pro list, amuse @taxgirl and let me apperceive to add you.
Thanks and cheep on.
* The IRS has a cardinal of media spokespersons, including some for alone regions. Actuality are some of the best alive on Twitter:
Irs Form 11 This Story Behind Irs Form 11 Will Haunt You Forever! – irs form 2120
| Welcome in order to my blog, in this occasion I am going to show you with regards to keyword. And from now on, this can be the primary photograph:
Why don’t you consider picture previously mentioned? is of which wonderful???. if you feel consequently, I’l t teach you many impression all over again below:
So, if you desire to obtain these wonderful shots regarding (Irs Form 11 This Story Behind Irs Form 11 Will Haunt You Forever!), click save button to store these photos in your personal computer. They’re prepared for save, if you appreciate and want to take it, simply click save symbol on the post, and it’ll be instantly saved to your desktop computer.} As a final point in order to gain unique and the latest picture related to (Irs Form 11 This Story Behind Irs Form 11 Will Haunt You Forever!), please follow us on google plus or save the site, we attempt our best to give you regular update with fresh and new photos. We do hope you love staying here. For most up-dates and latest information about (Irs Form 11 This Story Behind Irs Form 11 Will Haunt You Forever!) graphics, please kindly follow us on twitter, path, Instagram and google plus, or you mark this page on book mark area, We try to provide you with update regularly with all new and fresh pics, love your searching, and find the right for you.
Thanks for visiting our website, contentabove (Irs Form 11 This Story Behind Irs Form 11 Will Haunt You Forever!) published . Nowadays we are delighted to declare we have discovered an extremelyinteresting contentto be discussed, namely (Irs Form 11 This Story Behind Irs Form 11 Will Haunt You Forever!) Many individuals looking for details about(Irs Form 11 This Story Behind Irs Form 11 Will Haunt You Forever!) and definitely one of them is you, is not it?